Holiday (Or Everyday) Wreaths
Happy happy Wednesday!
I'm fighting the mid week blues with a fun holiday DIY: make your own wreath! Easy, fun and totally customizable. But the best part is that you can keep this holiday decor up all year round if you want! Keep reading below to see supplies, steps and scroll through the image gallery for photos!
- 10" sewing hoop (I would have liked a larger option also but it was raining and I was lazy and didn't want to go to the store!)
- gold jewelry wire/floral wire
- branches (I used rosemary branches and acacia knife bladed branches)
- Take the branches and trim the stems off if needed.
- Clip the wire 1-2" in length.
- Place the end of the branch onto the hoop and fasten it by wrapping a piece of the wire around.
- Continue this 2-3 times to secure the branch around.
- Take the next branch and secure the end about halfway along the branch that is already attached.
- Finish attaching the second branch.
- Repeat this process until the hoop is fully covered.
- Once it's covered take a loop and if there are any bare spots add another branch. Voila! You have your wreath
You really can't mess this DIY up! It's simple and can be changed and altered to taste. No way is the right way! Add some flowers, add a ribbon, make it the perfect holiday (or everyday) decor!
No items found.